Online petitions are interesting for a number of reasons:
- they are much easier in terms of time and money than petitioning in the street
- they invite for most interesting comments
- the signers can be contacted easily.
And thus I published the following petitions and collated the comments into interesting documents.
- Regarding the Cash / Credit, i.e. money (capital) issue
- Stop the Cash Crumble to Equalize the Credit Crunch with very intelligent comments
- Financial Fairness for Voters and Taxpayers with neat comments
- Stop the Oppression of the British People with wonderful comments
- Regarding Victims of White Collar Crimes
- WANTED: Fair Trials and Compensation with most interesting comments
- Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes with fascinating remarks
- The Secrecy of the Family Courts should be lifted NOW! with remarkable comments
- Free WWII Veteran Norman Scarth - with a 47-page analysis of comments
- FREE the Musas and send the whole Family back Home to Nigeria!